Can't believe this month is coming to an end! Longest month ever.
I signed up for GMAT classes this month (Like I will ever do an MBA any time!). They were on mondays and wednesdays from 6.30 to 9.30 on campus - about 10 miles from my home. The same time I decided to join AGNI to dance with them (They are an awesome dance troupe. Check out www.agnidance.com) . I ended up going for practice on tuesdays and sundays evenings. Sometimes on friday evenings.
I go to Anu's dance class on thursday evenings.
Why did I take up everything at the same time?
I remember the first week of october we were still trying to get the choreo done for 'barso re' to dance for the ASHA competition. we pulled out of it in the last minute.
Today is the last day of my gmat class. Oh! How I would love to sit at home and just lay around all evening.
Last saturday we danced at the Austin Hindu temple mela. We danced for 2 pieces- Taal and Guru Sthothiram fusion piece. The crowd loved it. It was worth all the practice we put in.
The next is the competition Jhalak in UT on Nov 7th.
We are also dancing for Austin Tamil Sangam Diwali festival on Nov 9th.