I expected thunder storm.. But golf size hail????
It started raining around 5.00 PM today. I came home and started to watch TV. Suddenly I heard loud noises.. like something breaking and falling down. Later I realised it was hail. i have never seen hail so big.
The first thing that came to my mind.. Our cars. I had the sense to park both of them under a big oak tree in front of my house.. But was it enough to protect them against hail this bad?
Once the hail stopped, I ran out to check on our babies.... The corolla and the accord. They seemed to be fine... I think.
Some came into my patio and hit the patio doors. I thought the glasses were gonna break.
See the white spots..? All Hail. It was still 'hailing' when I went to get these pics and ended up getting hit on my head a couple of times.
I just heard on the news. In the whole of austin, the biggest Hail reports came from my area.
Atleast we are on the news!
No comments:
Post a Comment