Friday, June 19, 2009

Creepiest advertisement of the year award goes to....

Why do advertisements get creepier day by day?

Creepiest Ad of the year:

The chocalate Axe ad (Uh...). Thinking of that gives me the creeps. The guy wears Axe and becomes a chocalate. Women lick him, they break his hand.... Gosh. The guy who 'designed' this ad should be sent to prison. The idiot in that company who agreed for this ad should be given the life sentence and the stupid who actually filmed it should be sent to the electric chair.


Second place goes to: Old Navy Ads.
ALL of them.. People, manequins don't TALK.


Third place goes to:
Burger king commercials. One more time I see that big headed 'King' with his stupid grin, bringing a burger to somebody, I just want to take it from his hand and throw it in his face.

People, a 'King' does not have to walk around giving stuff to everybody. he has servants to do that!


The fourth place goes to:
ALL ADS BY THE THE KABOOM/ OXY CLEAN GUY. (OK.. these are more annoying that creepy). I just hate these ads too.

No comments: