Umm.. Where shall I start?
I am so upset that I can't even write about it.
Serious spoiler alerts. If you haven't watched the movie yet.. stop right here.
I think this is the worst HP ever. The previous on (Order of the phoenix) wasn't bad. Why did he have to spoil this one??? It was the most boring HP movie yet.
I am one of the billions who watched the movie. But If there is any way I can get my money back, I would like it.
The director never stuck to the book. Seriously, how hard is it when you already have the script written. You may be an awesome director; But the simple rule is, If you are making a book into a movie, STICK TO THE DAMN BOOK.
Why do you think Lord of the Rings worked? It seemed like the book just came alive. The same with previous Harry Potter movies. ( the first and the second HP movies were the best)
Here are the reasons why the movie didn't work for me.
1. Where the hell are everybody from Weasley family? Mr.Yates, did you not read about Bill and Fleur's engagement????
2. Remus and Tonks come only in one scene? Seriously?
3. Neville Longbottom is less than en extra in this movie. Did anybody even hear him talk?
4. Where is the ministry??? Didn't you read that the current minister Fudge is replaced by Scrimgeour. The new one dies in the next movie!!! How are you gonna show that??? He is gonna come and talk to Harry after Dumbledore's death. Is he just gonna come out of thin air.
5. What happened to the wonderful first kiss between Harry and Ginny after the Quiddich match. Instead you created one in the Room of requirement. (That did not happen at all !!!)
6. After Harry uses the 'Sectum Spectra' curse on Malfoy, Snape demands Harry to show his book and Harry shows off Weasley's.
7. Don't even start about Snape. He was more like an extra in this movie. He had no role.. except in the end when he kills Dumbledore. (Thats another whole thing)
8. There is no fight between the death eaters and the Hogwarts professors/students/the order.
9. Hence obviously no scene of Fenrir Grey back attacking Bill (Ofcourse this comes to the point.. WHERE THE HELL ARE THE WEASLEYS???)
10. The major major scene for me is the scene when Dumbledore's killed. Seriously, doesn't Mr.Yates understand English. If so, I would be happy to give him a lesson. Dumbledore does not freeze Harry under his invisibility cloak. Instead he sends Harry to one floor down and Harry looks from underneath and just stares when Snape kills him.
11. And where is the fricking funeral??
Well... the movie was a disaster. The movie makes money cause of HP fans trying to keep up with them. I am almost sure that the next 2 movies are not going to live up the standard either considering the same director is taking these movies too. I will def watch them, but will wait till they come in the dollar theater in my city.
If I have missed any thing, feel free to write about them.
Mr.Yates or the people at the Warner Brothers, If any of you are reading this, I would like a refund for my ticket.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment