Too many reports about terrorism and plane crashes. Did God really intend all of this? Are these his way of keeping "the population" in control. If so, this is a bad idea. A better idea would just be to strike all the horrible people dead. Seriously. All the terrorists, rapists, dictators, murderers, etc. I am sure the population would reduce to less than half. In "Miss congeniality", Sandra Bullock jokes about the pageant girls and mimics them when she says "All I want is world peace". I thought it was funny. But truly, All I want is world peace. Will an outer space alien attack bring all the human beings together? I am sure the aliens must have thought of attacking us, but then said.. hey lets wait for another year or so. They will attack each other and we will have less people to worry about!
Why can't humans appreciate another human life? All these years of slavery, colonialism, dictatorships have taught us not to.
I just want to go back to my childhood days when terrorism was not known. When life's major problem was how to pass in the next exam.
God.. if you are reading this.. Please stop all this craziness and help us live in peace.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment