Wednesday, August 5, 2009

My best friend is with the angels now...


I just found that my best friend of 17 years passed away a month ago. I cannot believe it at all.

She had such a huge impact on me. She was the most faithful friend I had. She knew how to have fun as well as manage her studies. She was a part of my childhood - the best part of my life. We grew up together.
I am hoping the angels are taking care of her now. I cannot imaging how this must have been for her family.

I hope she reads this mail.
Hi girl,
I will always miss you. You were and will always be my best friend. I can still hear you talk. I will never forget your voice.

I am so sorry and sad this happened.
I was this nerdy girl and you decided to be friends with me. I haven't found any other friend as faithful as you have been.
Wish you could have seen my kids..
I keep hoping Santosh has played this mean trick on people.
Take care of your family. I can see that he misses you. Today was rakhshabandhan and he def missed you.

I will always love you girl..
- Mithra.



No comments: