Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Miss you girl.

Its been a month since I knew you were no more. Hard to believe girl. We grew up together. How can you leave so soon.
I still keep hoping your google ID will suddenly show up as "Available". I still send you emails in the hope of getting a reply from you.
We have too many memories. I can recollect so many of them so vividly.
Out walks after school on Royapettah high road. I would continue to my home and you will turn near Hanuman temple. You think I can walk past that temple again without thinking about you.
Our back bench gossips. I still remember all the crap we talked about. So many silly and stupid things.
Our Sanskrit classes. The ink fights in Sanskrit classes. Our special classes on saturdays in 10th standard. We used to make fun of the sanskrit teacher too! Did I even imagine that you would be gone so soon? Did you know? That was the most carefree times of our entire life. We thought as a teenager we had so much problems. We did not even know the meaning of the word 'problems'.
I wish I can turn back time and go back to that age - just to have you back alive.
Our lunches together were unforgettable. Our combined studies sessions! I used to come to your place and we used to talk about school and teachers. How much we have scolded 'atha'!
You were always the artistic girl. You drew and painted so well. You danced amazing. You played sports. You were so healthy.
you taught how to make quick and easy paneer. You cooked so well. You made rotis and sabjis in no time.
The last time we spoke, we decided to go to Besant nagar beach the next time I come to India. You wanted us to spend one whole day together. I am so sorry it will not happen. The only picture I have with you is the one I took during my wedding. I am so angry that we didn't take enough pictures together.
Life's not the same without you. You were my best friend. Now, I just dont have a best friend. I spend so many days tossing and turning thinking about you.
May you rest in peace girl. I pray that the Gods will take good care of you. I only hope your mom and brother find peace too and learn to move on without you.
It was all so sudden. Still cannot believe you are no more.
Always loved you..Will always love you Sony!!!

No comments: